D.G.L. INVESTMENTS NUMBER TWO (PVT) LTD
VONGAISHE MUPERERI MP
COMMISSIONER GENERAL ZIMBABWE REPUBLIC POLICE
MINISTER OF MINES AND MINING DEVELOPMENT
FIDELITY PRINTERS AND REFINERIES (PVT) LTD
HIGH COURT OF ZIMBABWE
BULAWAYO 6 MARCH 2018 AND 15 MARCH 2018
Urgent Chamber Application
Ms E Sarimana for the applicant
J Magodora for 1st respondent
L Dube with L Musika for the 2nd & 3rd respondents
MATHONSI J: After hearing submissions from counsel in this matter on 6 March 2018 I granted a provisional order in favour of the applicant, the interim relief of which is in the following:
“INTERIM RELIEF GRANTED
Pending the final determination of this matter, it is ordered:
- That First respondent be and is hereby ordered to—
- Cease and desist from inciting, encouraging, inflaming, persuading in any way, any person or persons, from entering upon the premises of the Gaika Mine, Kwekwe.
- That Second Respondent be and is hereby ordered forthwith to remove from the Gaika Mine premises any and all persons who are not employed by the applicant.
- That Third Respondent be and is hereby ordered to temporarily suspend issuing any rights of whatsoever nature in respect of Gaika Mine or any part thereof, to any person and to deal with authorized representatives of applicant.
- That Fourth Respondent be and is hereby ordered not to deal with anyone other than an authorized representative of applicant in respect of any gold won from Gaika Mine.”