MACKENZI TAYA MLOTSHWA
COGHLAN AND WELSH BULAWAYO
THE LAW SOCIETY OF ZIMBABWE
THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR OF THE HIGH COURT
HIGH COURT OF ZIMBABWE
BULAWAYO 20 FEBRUARY 2018 AND 22 MARCH 2018
Applicant in person
E Sarimana with Mrs Bhebhe for the 1st respondent
MOYO J: This is an application wherein the applicant seeks the following relief:
1. That third respondent be and is hereby directed to appoint a lawyer to represent Mrs Ivy Mary Abraham in defending her interests in HC 2008/10.
2. That second respondent be and is hereby directed to conduct an enquiry into the affairs of first respondent with a view to taking corrective action if need be.
3. That second respondent be and is hereby directed to investigate the affairs of its own secretariat to establish whether or not they were knowingly working in cahoots with first respondent.
4. That first respondent pays damages amounting to USD 200 000-00.
5. That a sum of $118-00, being the bond cancellation fee which first respondent had erroneously charged applicant, be refunded.